If you want to improve at public speaking my first recommendation is join a local Toastmasters club, but for those people who do not have the time or commitment to regularly attend meetings then my public speaking workshops or one-on-one training can help you rise above the babble.
Is this for you?
- Would you rather face a dentist than an audience?
- Are you comfortable with public speaking but suspect you may be self-sabotaging your speeches?
- Would you like to be noticed by the people who can influence your career?
- Would you like to learn the fundamentals of how to give a good speech?
- Would you like to get some perspective on where you stand and where you’d like to be with your public speaking?
- Would you like to create an ongoing practice and support network to improve your public speaking?
This is great if you’re worried about that one big speech or presentation coming up; with a good internet connection you can be anywhere in the world.
Contact me for more information, upcoming dates, or to bring this seminar to your organisation.